Elvis Presley – Are You Lonesome Tonight
Such a calming voice does Elvis have in here, I’m not even sure if I like it more when he’s singing rather when he’s talking.
Dress – Pull and Bear
Coat, necklace – Zara
Heels – Steve Madden
Clutch – Poema
1.Foundation – CC Cream Amore Pacific, 104 Tan Blush(find it in Sephora stores in US)
2. Concealer – MAC Pro Longwear, NW 15 applied with Beauty Blender
3. Primed & poreless priming powder
4. and 5. Eyebrow conturing powder HIGH BROWN – I used it for conturing the nose and face. Being low colour saturated it’s good for this purpose.
6. DIPBROW POMADE in TAUPE from Anastasia Beverly Hills applied with an angled brush. SEPHORA COLLECTION Long-Lasting 12HR Wear Eye Liner in Dark brown, used for eyebrow texturing. And finishing with a hair gel applied with a brow brush.
7., 8. Boudoire Eyes Shadow Palette from Too Faced: Shade Sugar Walls for inner corner of the lid and Garter Belt for the rest of the lid
9. Eyelashes – Ardell 113 glued with Ardell adhesive
10. Kohl eye liner from Avon
11. Mascara Coloured from Avon
12. Eyeshadow on lid – Urban Decay Moondust eyeshadow, Cosmic applied under the eyebrow and on the inner corner of the lid.
13. Matte lipstick from Farmasi, colour code 11
I wore this outfit when attending to one of Radu’s presentations, which I actually regret I couldn’t see it live, since Julieta was really upset then.
I choose an all mint outfit, including the necklace and I’ve decided to add some orange accents, more precisely the bag and the lipstick. Mint and orange are opposite colours, so no wonder they look so good together. Moreover orange lipstick, for some reason, catches a lot of attention. I purchased this lipstick from Farmasi, that has very affordable makeup products, some of them, including their matte lipsticks are very good quality, they are really pigmented. I think orange lips work best with simple matte grey eyeshadow or a dusty blue, but I’ve decided on the first one, since, I’ve already had two really visible colours on me already. And I love love how orange lips work with matte(necessarily matte an same goes for the lipstick) grey eyeshadow! I hardly found one in my pallets, so I will have to purchase some shades of matte grey soon. The one that I’ve used for my makeup is the Garter Belt shade from Too Faced’s Boudoire Eyes Palette. I’m really sorry the makeup is not very visible, since it was getting dark and this is the most we could capture without additional lights. There’s also something that I don’t like in this outfit, it’s the belt! I was in a hurry and I didn’t notice it doesn’t look appropriate for this outfit, it’s too thick, maybe I would replace it with a slimmer and lighter(in colour) one. My hairstyle is maybe a little vintage, as I had it teased quite a lot, but I like how it looks with my outfit and makeup in here. I hope this was inspiring! Have a great weekend, my loves! <3