Betoko vs Gemma Hayes – Wicked Game
I usually don’t like remixes but this one is an exception, I like listening to this one better than the original.
Shirt – Zara
Cardigan with fringes – BSB
Skirt – Banggood
Shoes – UNIF
Ring with red stone – vintage
Black lace accessory – Baggood
Bag – Musette
Pompons – Aliexpress
1.Foundation – CC Cream Amore Pacific, 104 Tan Blush(find it in Sephora stores in US)
2. Concealer – MAC Pro Longwear, NW 15 applied with Beauty Blender
3. Primed & poreless priming powder
4. Eyebrow conturing powder HIGH BROWN – I used it for conturing the nose and face. Being low colour saturated it’s good for this purpose.
5. Eyeshadow used as highlighter from Yves Rocher in Amande vanille shade. It’s old and probably discontinued, but it’s a simple white frosty eyeshadow, very good for highlighting, which I used on my cheeks, top of the nose, middle forehead and chin and on cupid’s bow. On cupid’s bow I’ve applied the highlighter with the 214 Short Shader Brush from MAC which is very good for this purpose.
6. DIPBROW POMADE in TAUPE from Anastasia Beverly Hills applied with an angled brush. SEPHORA COLLECTION Long-Lasting 12HR Wear Eye Liner in Dark brown, used for eyebrow texturing. And finishing with a hair gelapplied with a brow brush.
7. Boudoire Eyes Shadow Palette from Too Faced: In the Buff for right under the eyebrows for a good contrast with the 214 Short Shader Brush from MAC which is one of my favourite brushes.
8. Eyeshadow on lid – Urban Decay Moondust eyeshadow, Cosmic applied on the lid including the inner corner.
9. Eyelashes – Ardell 113 glued with Ardell adhesive
10. SEPHORA COLLECTION Colorful Eyeshadow in Roasted Chestnut applied on the crease and on lower lid.
11. Mascara Coloured from Avon
12. Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner 24/7 in Black from Urban Decay
13. Avon – lip liner, nude shade for lips.
I choose a simple makeup in earthy tones, including the lips. This is my favourite way of wearing nude lips, using one of the closest shades to my natural lips of liner. I used to love these lipliners from Avon because they are retractable, are sharp enough for making the contour and they were very good quality. This was my favourite lip liner and I had one that lasted for years and years and now that I’ve finished it completely I’ve decided to have various other shades. Unfortunately the quality is not as good anymore, but I still like them for the other reasons mentioned above.
I like the vintage pattern of this skirt and I tried to add some colour accents with the ring and the pompons that can be found in the pattern. The silver ring with red stone is also vintage(a genuine one) and I’ve received it this Christmas from my husband. I know you can find various vintage looking jewellery nowadays, but besides clothing I also have a passion for collecting vintage things, mostly jewellery which I like to combine with modern ones. I am lucky since in my town we have vintage fairs pretty often, from where I buy most of the items. Currently I’m searching for a vintage silver purse. I couldn’t find an appropriate one until now, one was too worn out and another one was a little too expensive…
Attached pompons to keychains and bags is very popular for some time now and I’ve decided to have a couple done partially by me. I had some beautiful fur pompons purchased on Aliexpress and I’ve sewed a string to each one (see the photos below) to be able to attache them to my bags. I’ve decided to make them myself since I think most of them are overpriced and the quality is not even as good as these ones. I love them so much, I think I’m going to have some more colours!
Hope you enjoyed this post and if you liked my outfit, don’t forget to vote for my look on lookbook and to follow me on Instagram for a quick view of my current and upcoming styles and day to day activity.