Enigma – Return To Innocence
Dress, Cape – Zara
Shoes – Musette
Hair bow – H&M
Coat, tights – Zara
Dress – second hand
Shoes – Handmade
1.Foundation – CC Cream Amore Pacific, 104 Tan Blush(find it in Sephora stores in US)
2. Concealer – MAC Pro Longwear, NW 15 applied with Beauty Blender
3. Primed & poreless priming powder
4. and 5. Eyebrow conturing powder HIGH BROWN – I used it for conturing the nose and face. Being low colour saturated it’s good for this purpose.
6. DIPBROW POMADE in TAUPE from Anastasia Beverly Hills applied with an angled brush. SEPHORA COLLECTION Long-Lasting 12HR Wear Eye Liner in Dark brown, used for eyebrow texturing. And finishing with a hair gel applied with a brow brush.
7. SEPHORA COLLECTION Colorful Eyeshadow in Roasted Chestnut applied allover the upper lid.
8. Eyeshadow on crease on outer V corner – Too Faced Chocolate Bar, Semi-Sweet applied on the inner crease and Cherry Cordial on the outer crease.
9. Eyelashes – Ardell 113 glued with Ardell adhesive
10. Radiant proffesional makeup in Stardust Gold applied over ELF Glitter Primer
11. Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner 24/7 in Black
12. Mascara Coloured from Avon
13. Eyeshadow on lid – Urban Decay Moondust eyeshadow, Cosmic
14. MAC lipstick in Smoked Purple mixed with Kate 107 lipstick from Rimmel London.
You’d probably think that most of makeups are quite random, but actually it’s not that easy to make everything work so perfectly together. At least I’m not always happy with the results in regards to colour choices. This is probably one of my favourite combinations. Burgundy lips works like a charm with brown shades and golden glitter on eye makeup. And this makeup is complimented by black, and black lace even more. The entire look I think is just perfect for blondes as it’s contrasting. In this look I intended to draw the attention to my makeup, this is why I didn’t use any jewellery and an all black look. Black tattoos are also my favourite for this time of the year. I really hope you’ll find the collage with my makeup items that I’ve used, useful, as it took me some time to have it done! haha
I choose to wear this outfit while celebrating Julieta’s 10 months anniversary at Caruso Restaurant which is my second favourite after Flora in Timisoara. All their dishes look fantastic, but I have to say that the meal I’ve tried last time(pasta with a variety of seafood, which was just amazing!) was far better than what I had this time. So it really depends on what you order sometimes and maybe on your taste as well.
Juli was very sweet, eve though she was very tired, she tried everything we had as she always does! I choose burgundy shades for her outfit to match mine as well and I love how the white accents stand out in her outfit!
This had been a full day: We choose a frame for the painting we had from Istanbul and some other paintings, we had a walk in the park – it was sunny and so beautiful, and finally we had the dinner at Caruso. Just a perfect day!