VALSUL FLUTURILOR, butterfly waltz – Tamalo – Stamatis Spanoudakis
Shirt – Zara
Cardigan – Matilde(local Romanian brand)
Skirt – Romwe
Shoes – Musette
Beaded Collar – Banggood
Ring – Vintage from local vintage fair
1.Foundation – CC Cream Amore Pacific, 104 Tan Blush(find it in Sephora stores in US)
2. Concealer – MAC Pro Longwear, NW 15 applied with Beauty Blender
3. Primed & poreless priming powder
4. Eyebrow conturing powder HIGH BROWN – I used it for conturing the nose and face. Being low colour saturated it’s good for this purpose.
5. Eyeshadow used as highlighter from Yves Rocher in Amande vanille shade. It’s old and probably discontinued, but it’s a simple white frosty eyeshadow, very good for highlighting, which I used on my cheeks, top of the nose, middle forehead and chin and on cupid’s bow. On cupid’s bow I’ve applied the highlighter with the 214 Short Shader Brush from MAC which is very good for this purpose.
6. DIPBROW POMADE in TAUPE from Anastasia Beverly Hills applied with an angled brush. SEPHORA COLLECTION Long-Lasting 12HR Wear Eye Liner in Dark brown, used for eyebrow texturing. And finishing with a hair gelapplied with a brow brush.
7. E.L.F. Glitter Primer used for creating a sticky base for eyeshadows. I love this primer “glue” a lot, since everything attaches so well to it and it intensifies the eyeshadow’s pigment.
8. Boudoire Eyes Shadow Palette from Too Faced: In the Buff for right under the eyebrows for a good contrast with the 214 Short Shader Brush from MAC which is one of my favourite brushes.
8. A baby blue shade from an unknown cheap palette. I didn’t have a high end version of this colour and I often use this palette when so. It’s not the best quality but it’s not bad either, and when you need a colour, you need a colour! I’ve applied it on the lid, on the upper half.
9. Urban Decay MoonDust Eyeshadow in Midnight Cowgirl shade applied over the lid
10. Sephora Colorful Matte eyeshadow in Roasted chestnut N°302
11. Urban Decay MoonDust Eyeshadow in Cosmic shade applied in the inner corner of the eyes
12. Eyelashes – Ardell 113 glued with Ardell adhesive
13. Mascara Coloured from Avon
14. MAX FACTOR Kohl white pencil for the lower waterline. This one is really good. I’ve tried some at the drugstore and this one was most pigmented.
15. Avon – lip liner, nude shade for lips.
Julieta turned 11 months and we usually celebrate her every month. I always search for new places to serve something special, either it is a restaurant, a pastry or just a simple chocolaterie like I choose this time. Since I’m a chocolate lover, Chocolaterie Leonidas was like Heaven for me, not to mention their chocolate is indeed incredibly good! I couldn’t settle for one type, so I choose to try almost everything from their offer: whole cherries covered in black chocolate, various hazelnut cream pralines and I even loved their white chocolate with nuts and dried fruits, although I’m not a big fan of white chocolate. I’ve also let Juli try them(she doesn’t refuse anything!), after all it was her birthday 🙂
I wore natural, earthy tones for my makeup.